Tuesday, November 24, 2015

LEA29 -- Watercolors in the Rain presents SaraMarie Philly on December 2nd, 7 pm



Watercolors in the Rain, is proud to welcome back, SaraMarie Philly to our event stage. Come join us and enjoy a great evening with Sara from 7pm-8pm, December 2nd, 2015.

 Classically trained pianist/vocalist plays pop, jazz, blues and more. 100% LIVE. Come hear her push all the beat buttons on the synth and live-remix versions of Phantom of The Opera, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Leona Lewis, Adele, Selena Gomez, Ke$ha, Michael Jackson and more. Preview her at www.saratiemogo.com then come to hear her LIVE show.

★ ABOUT HER MUSIC

In my original music, I just write what comes to my heart, regardless of what genre it sounds like. I choose cover songs that have special meaning for me within the lyrics or that connect with me in a musical way. I'm still finding my identity and trademark sound as a vocalist, which means that at this point in my life I perform a very wide range of genres from Classical Opera to R&B, and I like that SL lets me do this.

taxi:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA29/209/45/26


No comments:

Post a Comment