Sunday, March 12, 2017

LEA13 ART IS RHYTHM BY "DUNA GANT"




                                  ART IS RHYTHM LEA13

                                          OPENING

             MARCH 15TH   3PM SL Time PST /23H PARIS

                                   BY DUNA GANT

I always used memories from my RL life as a source of inspiration for my SL artwork. The collages I do, my travels, the sea, my pictures, my artistic preferences, etc.
For the sim rendering, I got inspired by my conté pencil and charcoal drawings on paper. A 2D in which lights and shadows are seeking the volume this medium do not have. I therefore used flat prims as brushstrokes.
Shadows provide volume to the flat medium, allowing all my artwork to become 3D.
I choose the presented topics because they have always been three arts I felt very close to.



Sincere gratitude for the participation of  Daco, Kicca, Nessuno and Paola!
Because of their participation, this project is possible!
Thank you so very much!







     SLUR to the LEA13 Opening::
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA13/141/236/88






No comments:

Post a Comment