Monday, June 25, 2018

LEA24 Closing Event


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA24/142/122/21


From a small pattern come a long way

Total MOTORIK
a tribute to
 Jaki Liebezeit
Thursday, june 28
1 pm slt
Eidola, LEA 24
closing event

When I started with Can I had a lot of critics who said we were
repeating all the time, and we didn’t have ideas.
But I think the repetition, you have to feel it.
With Can, for every tune we played I designed a special rhythm,
so each of the tunes had different rhythms. It’s not like
Rock rhythm. I stopped with all that. I’ve given up that old style
of – you can call it American drumming. American drumming, it was
and still is normal, everybody plays American. So that’s why
I don’t play what what to me is normal."
- Jaki Liebezeit



No comments:

Post a Comment